Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

How to Use Spellcheck

After much time spent with Jing and another computer screen video capture software called Camtasia Recorder, I have learned how to make and share a video that teaches computer processes. Watch this video to learn how to use spellcheck on Google software and my (old) version of MS Word.

There are three versions of the same video hosted by three different servers.  The last one is the best, but it took me all day to finally reach this point.    Check it out.


This YouTube video I created using Camtasia is a little out of focus, but you can still see how it works.



This is the same video hosted by VIU YouTube.  I think it is not as clear.

video platform video management video solutionsvideo player

Here is one more version of the same video, this one hosted by screencast.com.   It should be the clearest.






No comments:

Post a Comment