Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

AP5 Student Generated Rules

You developed these rules,  so I would expect you to own and observe them.  Note than many of these rules overlap and support each other.     You are all adults,  so I will treat you as such.

Rules for Students in AP5 Section 6


  • Be respectful of each other and the teacher
  • Keep cell phones silent during class
  • Use English only for speaking and (mostly) reading/writing
  • Be active, polite and responsible in your group
  • Help and encourage each other
  • Be on-time (beginning of class;  after break)
  • Pay attention to the teacher and your peers
  • Contact your teacher (and group members if necessary) when you will be absent or late
  • Do good time management
  • Be prepared  (Do your homework + )
  • Don't sleep in class

Rules for Les

  • Give second chances when appropriate
  • List homework ahead of time

2 comments:

  1. I every time emailed this webpage post page to all my associates, as if like to read it afterward my friends will too.



    My blog post Yamaha OEM Parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do trust all the ideas you have introduced for your post.

    They are really convincing and will definitely work.
    Still, the posts are too short for beginners. Could you please prolong them a
    little from next time? Thank you for the post.

    Visit my site :: professional seo services

    ReplyDelete