Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

AP5 Student Questions




Here are many of  the questions you asked me in your survey.  I will attempt to answer them over the next couple of weeks.   Hopefully by the end of January you will know the answers.   (Maybe I will give you a quiz. ;)    )


AP5 Student Questions


  1. How can I strengthen my writing skills to write a good essay?
  2. Do you have some good methods to remember vocabularies?
  3. Do you think marketing is promising subject?
  4. Are you a very serious teacher?
  5. What is not allowed in class?
  6. What is the main purpose in AP5?  What can we learn during this term?
  7. Do we have many quizzes in AP5?
  8. Is it hard to pass AP5?
  9. Will we have many opportunities to join in local culture?
  10. How can I improve my pronunciation?
  11. How can I be successful in the business program?
  12. Why did you go to Thailand?
  13. Why did you want to be an ESL teacher?
  14. Is it easy for management students to find a Co-op job in Nanaimo?
  15. What’s the teaching style of an MBA teacher?
  16. What do you like to do in your leisure time?
  17. What learning method will be suitable for this semester?
  18. Do we have a lot of reading and writing to do in this semester?  What about speaking and listening?
  19. What is the citation style for MBA?
  20. Which part of AP5 should we focus on?
  21. How can I think and analyze something effectively?
  22. What are some effective strategies for improving spelling?
  23. What are the penalties for overdue assignments?
  24. Does anything drive you crazy?
  25. What is the best way to speak English like a native speaker?
  26. From the cities you have traveled to, which city do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment